Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Plenty of time to reverse the decision.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
pamela wrote
Charlie wrote

And UKIP is even more completely politically
irrelevant now that Britain is leaving the EU.

I wonder if support for UKIP at elections will diminish
now that its objective has been largely met.

Don't be silly. It's just a slightly upmarket version of the
BNP etc. The sort that never meets its true objective.

Its about to with Britain leaving the EU unless Boris is actually stupid
enough to agree to what the EU wants to get free trade with the EU.

Or rather let's hope so.

In the post-referendum euphoria, Nigel Farage hinted at
a possible new objective of dismantling the entire EU:

Of course. 'Taking back control' doesn't refer to the UK. It refers
to him and his like having control. Of everything they can.

Even sillier than you usually manage. With Britain out of the
EU with no agreement with the EU at all, because what the EU
requires to have an agreement is unacceptable, Farage would
have no control of anything at all, not even UKIP because it
would have become completely and utterly irrelevant.

"The E.U.'s dying. I hope we've knocked the first brick out of the wall."

Of course. He hates everything.

Even sillier than you usually manage. He clearly doesn't hate leaving the
EU.

Especially where even the slightest nod is given to human rights.

More of your flagrant dishonesty.

And there I was thinking his main idea was to limit immigration.

And that would only be the start.

Yeah, yeah, concentration camps, gas chamber and crematoria for sure.