Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plenty of time to reverse the decision.

On 28/06/16 19:11, Adrian wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 19:05:32 +0100, tim... wrote:

Voted to stop immigration? You are going to be disappointed Voted to
end free movement within UK and EU? Can't be done.

Both are, in the context of EU membership, exactly the same thing. And
- yes, it can be done. But only at the expense of leaving the single
market, and shooting ourselves in the foot economically.

Some think that's a price worth paying to be rid of too many
foreigners.

I'd call those people xenophobic.

So your kid suffering at school because 90% of the other kids don't
speak English (and hence slow down the learning level of the class) is
xenophobic is it?

Is there one single school in the country where 90% of pupils don't speak
English?

Many

Although quite what that has to do with migration statistics, since
there's absolutely no stats on language skills of migrants, let alone
their school-age children, I have no idea...

You think?