Posted to alt.home.repair
Fred McKenzie Fred McKenzie is offline

Default Repairing BB Hole in Window

In article s.com,
Marcia fasnacht
wrote:

replying to Bob F, Marcia fasnacht wrote:
I have a single pane window with a BB hole in it! Can I treat it with epoxy
also?

Marcia-

Ideally you would replace the pane. You might check with a company that
repairs automobile windshields, and see if their process would work on
your window.

If you are willing to accept a visible repair, Epoxy might work. I
would prefer Silicone Rubber Glue or Sealant. Whichever, I would make
sure there was more than enough to fill the hole. After it cured I
would slice off the excess with a razor blade.

Fred