Michael Fiedler

Default Fisher CA-283

On 03 Feb 2004 03:37:40 GMT, (JURB6006) wrote:

Stand up board has a chip, I think a TC9164 (9163?). This is the board with the
input jacks on it.

It's been awhile but IIRC this chip runs the LEDs, and is either logic or bus
controlled. I've replaced more than one of them for this kind of problem.

Shouldn't be too too hard to get, I've seen them in other brands, and again
IIRC they cause similar symptoms.

JURB

The only chips on the input board are an LC4066 (which is the one I
suspected) and an LC7815 (which sounds like a voltage regulator chip).
We have some of the 4066's at work that we use in our audio console,
and they are a type of logic chip. But I think the 4066 is the chip
you are trying to refer to.

Mike