Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plenty of time to reverse the decision.

On 27/06/16 16:32, dennis@home wrote:
On 27/06/16 15:04, dennis@home wrote:
On 27/06/2016 11:24, michael adams wrote:

UKIP would be in power within weeks as the only bunch of swine who
hadn't reneged on
their promises.

Nigel Farage: £350 million pledge to fund
the NHS was 'a mistake'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...was-a-mistake/

One of many "mistakes" that were corrected later after the initial
impact had been made.

NIgel farage did not run the leave campaign. UKIP did not take part in
the Leave campaign. They were running with the GO campaign

So he didn't make those statements

No.

or withdraw them?

No
Shame they are on public record.

What is on public record is him saying he thought they were a mistake.
He never actually made them.

all women"