Jamie

Default Panasonic Cordless Phone KX-TGA270 - Battery Issue

(Andrea Mitchell) wrote in message . com...
I have 3 Panasonic cordless phones. It's one with a base & two
satellite phones. All three of them cannot keep a charge in the phone
for longer than 30 minutes of talk. I have only had the phones for
maybe 4 months and the problem has always been around. Does anyone
know if this is a known issue or an easy way to fix this? Are there
better replacement batteries than the Ni-Cd (N4HKGMA00001) that they
come with?

I appreciate any assistance.

--Andrea

I had the same problem. You need to replace the batteries with some
NIMH batteries. I used the Energizer ER-P511 that I found at
www.batteries.com and the charging problem has completely gone away.
It's amazing that panasonic would ship such I high quality phone with
such a poor battery. If you check the consumer reviews of the phone
at www.amazon.com you will see that there are tons of people that have
had battery issues with these phones.