Bill Jr

Default Philips 41JP20 RPTV

James,
For your mom's set you can probably get by with cleaning the seals and
reinstalling them.
When we do this job at work and charge money for the job we want to
completely cover our arse. It's only about 6 dollars more to replace the
seals so we just do it.
If you want the part numbers I can provide them, but I'll have to retrieve
them from work tomorrow.

Good Luck,
Bill Jr

"James Sweet" wrote in message

"Bill Jr" wrote in message
. com...
Each to their own, but one primary o-ring leak years ago cured me of

trying
to do it by taking shortcuts. We also replace both seals for these. Not

mention cleaning with denatured alcohol to disinfect against future

algae
growth.

Bill Jr

Where do you get the seals from? Nobody mentioned that before or I would
have tried to order them too. Oh well, maybe I can coat the old ones with
some silicone caulk, at least if it leaks it looks like it won't drip on
anything important.