Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plenty of time to reverse the decision.

On 26/06/16 22:27, Tim Watts wrote:
On 26/06/16 22:19, TimW wrote:

Boris won't have a majority, so his stupidity won't enter into it. There
isn't going to be a Boris Government.

TW

You're probably right there - he's ****ed to many people off. And apart
from the share value of popcorn[1] I don't think Bojo will be good for
the job.

[1] He'll certainly light a load of fireworks under the EU which for a
limited time may be very amusing to watch - but in effect we just did
that, so what we need now is a skilled negotiator to take full advantage
of the situation, not start WW3.

I just hope it's not May.

A sensible and intelligent outsider would be very welcome at this point.

Nigel.

Tricky, with him not being an MP...