Posted to sci.electronics.repair
M Philbrook M Philbrook is offline

Default Alternator on DD-3-53 does not charge at idle

In article ,
says...
Engineering is a cool thing and I like doing it when I can, meaning within my abilities. But people in general, laymen I guess is the word, just do not understand that it is not that easy.

I know alot of people here understand all that, but remember that there are people out there who can't even hook up a ****ing stereo. But most don't care. Go to work, play with the kids and **** your olady. That is all that is on their minds. Not care about politics or justice and injustice. Just into their own life.

well, at least while you're at work your olady won't get neglected.

jamie