Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Dryer vent hose is filling up with water!

On 6/26/2016 12:44 PM, Lee wrote:
replying to David L. Martel, Lee wrote:
My dryer vent line is getting water in it. It goes under the slab of the
house
and then back up again to vent out to the yard. The line did not use to
fill
with water. But now it does I am not sure what's going on. I was trying to
find out if there was some type of product or sow thing to line the
inside the
pipe with to keep the water from getting in there. Or do u think it's the
washer not wringing out the clothes enough and the condensation form the
clothes could be my problem u think. I need a new washer?

Under the slab is a good way to introduce condensation. I'd check to
see that the vent is clean and you have good air flow. I'd check the
washer too. Could be something as simple as a worn belt and it is not
spinning as fast as it should.'