Bodgey

Default NAD 7240PE

Check if turning the soft clipping switch on the back on or off makes the
difference. In any case have a look inside near that switch and you'll see
four half watt resistors, they are usually in a sad state and ofthen gone
open or quite high in value.

"Glenn Barry" wrote in message
u...
HI All,

I've got a NAD 7240PE which has low output level from the Pre-Amp on the
left channel. I dont yet have a schematic/repair manual, but I'm working

on
that.
In the meantime has anyone out there had experience repairing one of these
that could point me in the direction of which components to check/replace.

Any and all tips appreciated

Thanks

Glenn