Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] stryped1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Concrete Stamping or other process for driveway boarder.

I am wanting to add a 12-24 inch boarder to the sides of my asphalt driveway. The driveway is partially curved. I am wanting to do this myself a section at a time and mixing my own bagged concrete. Can you recommend some inexpensive stamps, rollers, or other patterns that I can use? I live in the country and my driveway does not look that great. I am just wanting to spruce it up and am not set on any pattern or idea yet. I just want something I can do myself a section at a time as I have time.

Also, is it hard to do this on a curved portion of the driveway?

I appreciate it!