Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Death by car exhaust

On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 22:17:22 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/24/2016 3:56 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 14:43:50 +0100, Randy333 wrote:

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 21:04:37 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

Engines make noise, was your coworker deaf?

Very little noise. Electric fans, lots of sound insulation,
especially on upscale cars, makes for a very quiet car.
Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

Can't remember what this was about. The post you're replying to was
made nearly 3 months ago and you've snipped all the context.

Started out with the woman that left her car running in the garage under
the hose sickening her kids from CO. That has hapened a couple of times
with the push button ignition.

You'd think a car that smart would stop the engine if the car wasn't moving for a certain time. Ijn fact don't they all? Stop start they call it.

--
"Sir, your daughter says she loves me, she can't live without me, and wants to marry me."
"And you're asking my permission to marry her?"