Posted to alt.home.repair
FrozenNorth[_9_] FrozenNorth[_9_] is offline

Default OT - sad news

On 2016-06-24 5:14 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 09:24:52 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 6/24/2016 12:16 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/23/2016 06:54 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I blew my rape whistle into the ear of a female
spammer. Eight times she called back. Eight times
I saw the call ID and answered with a rape whistle.

You worried about being raped? That must be some trailer park.

Around here, the UPS truck has turret
mounted Vickers.

I always knew they were bandits. Those guns are NOT for protection -
the way they rape Canadians on brokerage charges shipping from the US-
- -.

FedEx is worse, if I cannot get DHL or USPS shipping, I do not need the
product that badly and cancel the order.

--
Froz....