Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_2_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_2_] is offline

Default Brexit vs DIY

To bring things back to normality!

What's the best wood to use for a gallows?

How do you stop ignition interference on analogue TV?

Are sodium chlorate and 2kW vaccum cleaners stocked anywhere yet?

Incidentally it may be a good idea for those that qualify to get an EU
passport from a country staying in the club.

All those nice blue routes through the airports are going to be a
thing of the past for most people.

Also It seems that the British passport contains dodgy chips and if
one fails it seems to be up to the holder to stand the cost.

I'm currently awaiting details of the warranty period and cooling off
time after the order for my passport. It's very devious to inform
people of the likelyhood of problems only after the thing was paid
for.

I am very dissapointed with Her Majesty!

Queen Victoria wouldn't have issued passports containing duff silicon
chips, God Bless Her!!

AB

On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 17:03:08 +0100, soup
wrote:

On 24/06/2016 13:10, Malcolm Race wrote:
I thought that this wqs a diy forum, not a debating chamber for brexit.
Perhaps those subscribers who wish to exchange viws on brexit might like
to set up a new ng for this purpose

+1

See 24housupport.helpdesk to see what happens to a newsgroup becomes a
politics debating one. OK it didn't have a stated use but it certainly
wasn't ENTIRELY US politics/gun control.

---