Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Just woke up and came down for a snack...

On 24/06/16 06:46, Tim Watts wrote:
....and the EU thingy was unfolding..
-- Labour northern heartlands want out
-- Scotish leftyv****s want to stay but were too drunk/stoned/lazy to
vote.

See below

-- Londonistan lefty****s want to stay on the gravy train

And Tunbridge Wells curiously - rather the odd man out in the South East.

-- Rest of the country by and large does not..

With a very clear 1 million margin.

-- tentative predictions for leave wind by slenderest of margins...
-- Instability on FX and other open markets

Hey ho. Interesting times.

Scotland - so I expect they'll apply to join the EU now...

The fishy minge says that she wants to 'remain in the EU when UK leaves'
but that is not to my understanding possible

It's not - her grasp of reality is a dubious as ever.

They will have to join, along with the Albanians maybe in 2020. I expect
given the special nature of Scotland vis a vis the EU, they could be
fast tracked in (because they are already members indirectly). Although
I will be mildly amused if they are made to undergo a full applications
process. They might change their minds then, although they would be
going against their portion of the referendum if they did.

Anyway - point well made - people voted in 1975 for the EEC (effectively
the EEA now) - and they've just reminded everyone of that.

Let's see how Dave tried to weasel out of this.

Oh who honestly cares?

His ilk are gone.

The real losers are Corbyn and the hard left and what's left of the
Labour party.

Once stripped of EU funding that's the end of lefty****s altogether.

AS I have been saying, UKIP represents the British working class
aspirations far more than Labour does, and its got the support of the
small rural person.