Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Wheelie bin style

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 22 Jun 2016 22:25:59 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , James Wilkinson
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Jun 2016 16:12:54 +0100, Bob Eager wrote:

Read it again. EXTRA cardboard. If the bin for cardboard is full.

Doesn't happen if you have an entire bin to take it instead of a little
red insert. Why did they make an insert for the thing that's likely
to be largest?

It isn't likely to be the largest. Putting out a sheaf of bits of
cardboard (3ft x 3ft, say) is relatively rare.

But paper is the biggest waste for humans.

It hasn't been for me for a long time now, ever since I stopped
getting a printed newspaper and read it online and do the same
thing with the supermarket specials flyers etc and get most bills
in electronic form now.