Posted to alt.home.repair
Phil Kangas[_4_] Phil Kangas[_4_] is offline

Default WORX Brand ?

"rbowman"
wrote in message On 06/21/2016 10:23 AM, Terry Coombs
wrote:
I gotta get some of that motivation under my wife
... I just rode her
"new" '09 Sporty trike to town for a couple of small
parts for the
dishwasher install , and it is sweet . TOTALLY
different from a 2 wheeler ,
but still fun . First time I ever rode a 3 wheeler ,
sure is different !

Sidecars are the same deal. There was a scooter shop
in town that had a couple of those Piaggio MP3's. The
salesman tried to talk me into a test ride but I
turned him down. I figured if a squirrel ran out in
front of me as I rode around the block I'd do
absolutely the wrong thing. There was even a sticker
on the dash panel to remind you it wasn't a
motorcycle.

If I went for three wheels I'd want a Slingshot. Even
the Spyders are a little too much like a motorcycle
if I had a senior moment.

I might make an exception for a Ural with a gun mount
on the sidehack

For me it's either two wheels or four. The flixy
sidecar, if available,
might temp me. It has a flexable mount so you can lean
the bike.