Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Wheelie bin style

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 22:05:16 +0100, wrote:

On Tuesday, 21 June 2016 20:29:45 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
A bin is a bin, I did not take you for one of those fusspots who gets
possessive over "their" bin which is identical to everyone else's and
owned by the council anyway.

Not all bins are owned by the council; some councils 'give' them to residents who then have to pay for replacements in the event of loss or damage.

That's no good. If I want more space, I can "lose" my bin, ask for a replacement, then find it again and put two out.

And bins are not identical. Some get washed out weekly and given a spray of Bin-Fresh. Others have six-month-old sludge and bloodstains accumulating at the bottom.

How ****ing pathetic. It's a BIN. It's not meant to be sparkling inside ffs.

--
Researchers have recently unearthed the text of the first transcontinental telegraph message. Reportedly, it reads
ENLARGE YOUR MALE MEMBER STOP GUARANTEED RESULTS STOP ...