Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Anti vandal paint

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 21:51:42 +0100, ARW wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 21:23:18 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
James Wilkinson a écrit :
Anti vandal paint is paint that never dries, and ruins the clothes
of kids climbing on things they shouldn't. But why doesn't the
paint eventually get covered in leaves, thistledown, taken away and
spread everywhere by birds etc?

It is none sticky, until the surface is broken.

Why are you feeding this troll?
You must know that it's Hucker.

Why are you following me about? Have you turned gay?

Do you have a gay following?

A heterosexual bloke wouldn't chase another bloke.

I doubt that Pounder is likely to follow you.

He's been following me for 1.5 years since I stopped speaking to him. He's STILL in a huff. I think he only had two friends, now he has none.

--
You can make a signature quote seem authoritative by attributing it to a famous person. -- Sun Tzu