Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Stone[_5_] Steve Stone[_5_] is offline

Default Price of R22

When someone says 'quality made in the US" I think of all the pieces of
junk cars made in the US or designed by the companies in the US even
though most are made in another country now.

This brought a smile to my face as I look at my recently washed and
waxed 1995 Ford Thunderbird with 94,000 miles sitting in the garage. I
purchased it new in June of 1995 to replace my 10 year old 1985 Ford
Thunderbird that had 234,000 miles on the odometer. I sold the '85 to a
new driver who totaled it in two months time.

Steve