Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sterling prices.

On 21/06/16 08:45, dennis@home wrote:
You brought Henrys into this as part of your straw man and as I said
commercial machines don't have to comply.

I brought Henry's into this as an example of a British made vaccuum
cleaner that we export as well as sell locally. As a counter top your
argument that we import all our vacuum cleaners.

Lie number one from you.

Henrys are not commercial machines ergo saying they are, is a lie.

Lie number two.

You really need to stop lying as its obvious to all except fellow
brexiteers that you are.

Dennis, you really should stop lying.

You obviously don't want people to know that henrys have always complied
any way as they have always been low power machines and marketed towards
business users for many years before currys started selling them.

That is utter rubbish. Henrys have always been lowish power yes, because
they are well designed, but they have always been domestic machines.
They simply aren't big enough for industrial or commercial use.

Weasel

--
€œIt is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.€

Thomas Sowell