Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WORX Brand ?

ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 3:09:46 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

It doesn't have anything to do with being 'glued' to
the TV. Those infomercials are on any time of the day and
a person doesn't have to be 'glued' nor search for them.

Funny how I've never seen one or even heard of Worx brand tools
... --
Snag

Turn on your TV at least once a week and you'll see
the infomercial at any time of the day. This is assuming
your programming contains more than ABC, CBS, or NBC.

The Worx brand has been around, that I know of, for at
least 10 years or thereabouts. The first thing I remember
them advertising was there cordless trimmer.

I don't have time to waste sittin' in front of the TV , much better things
are going on here to occupy my time . Like ridin' the Harley (the wife has
one too , but hers is a trike) , tending my bees and chickens , working in
the garden and orchard , and building a house . Today I built and installed
a countertop (temporay , but it will be the permanent top later when I have
time to build cabinets) , built a support platform and installed a 12,000
BTU window AC unit , set the new sink , and ran a dedicated circuit for the
new AC unit . Tomorrow I'll finish the sink install and plumb/install the
new dishwasher , and if I have time I'll extract a few frames of honey for
the consignment store that's vending it for me . I also do most of the
cooking , since my wife works , including baking all of our bread - loaves ,
hot dog and 'burger buns , and some truly awesome cinnamon rolls .
As soon as I have a functional kitchen , construction will begin on the
bedroom ... bummer , the first gas range we bought was damaged in the box ,
so it'll be Saturday before I can get the replacement unit installed . We'll
be headed to Memphis Wednesday to pick up our kitchen stuff and visit the
kids as soon as I'm done at the VA medical clinic (50 miles away and a nice
motorcycle ride on twisty roads) for my annual physical and won't get back
until late Friday .
Oh , and I run a small machine/welding shop as a part-time business/hobby
.... need some aluminum welded or a new spur gear fabricated ?
--
Snag
I also cut and split all the wood to heat our house in winter ... gotta