Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default WORX Brand ?

On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 3:09:46 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

It doesn't have anything to do with being 'glued' to
the TV. Those infomercials are on any time of the day and
a person doesn't have to be 'glued' nor search for them.

Funny how I've never seen one or even heard of Worx brand tools ...
--
Snag

Turn on your TV at least once a week and you'll see
the infomercial at any time of the day. This is assuming
your programming contains more than ABC, CBS, or NBC.

The Worx brand has been around, that I know of, for at
least 10 years or thereabouts. The first thing I remember
them advertising was there cordless trimmer.