Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT - sad news

On 6/20/2016 1:44 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 1:21:12 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
I got declined for a credit card the other day at Coles and they said
they would send me a letter. I did not even want to get their credit
card but they said I could get 30% off my shoe purchase if I applied.
Even though it was declined clerk was nice enough to give me 20% off.

Letter today says card was declined because credit report said I was
deceased.

Trying to get in touch with the reporter, TransUnion so far has been
impossible. Computers down and I got through on the phone to one of
their Indians but he said there was nothing he could do because
computers were down.

He refused to take a message.

World is full of incompetents.

But, if others hear this sad news who knows what other idiots I will
have to deal with.

Sorry, I can't hear you. It's as if you are talking from inside a box that
is covered with dirt. Please speak up.

I did the free credit report thing you can do annually and it contains
the TransUnion one and there was no problem. Strongly suspect Kohl's
clerk miss-entered my SS number or something.