Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Wheelie bin style

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 18:30:12 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 20/06/16 18:25, James Wilkinson wrote:
A neighbouring council has wheelie bins that look like this, but I've
never seen them anywhere else. What is the hood for?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qpzkw50rday7lsz/bin.jpg?dl=0

Its a nesting box for the lesser spotted Romanian immigrant.

At least Romanians do work and don't set explosives.

--
A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?"