Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default WORX Brand ?

On 06/20/2016 06:29 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
It's easier than you think ... I had an '88 Sporty totalled under me ,
moved to a '76 FLH - all original including the hand shift . That one also
got totalled (Memphis drivers ...) which is how I ended up on a '90 Ultra .
BTW , any AMF bike that's still around has had all the bugs worked out by
now ...

Requires motivation. I bought my entry level Sporty in '97 and I haven't
worn it out yet although it could use a few goodies from Nallin Racing.

The 900 pounds sort of puts me off. The Sporty, DR650, and V-Strom are
all under 500 and get the job done.