Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default WORX Brand ?

On 06/19/2016 05:14 PM, Phil Kangas wrote:
I have a '70 FLH Electra Glide with an S&S 84" stroker
motor. Tranny redone with Andrews gears and shafts.
SuperTrapp exhaust.
Phil k.

A 12 gets it done? My impression was the number was roughly the
amp-hours. Of course, a '70 FLH didn't come with the home entertainment
systems and mood lighting

I had a '55 FLH when I was a kid. That didn't come with much of
anything, including a working suspension. Wish I still had it though
with all its little idiosyncrasies. At least I would have the money to
do it right now instead of jury rigging everything.