Posted to alt.home.repair
Phil Kangas[_4_] Phil Kangas[_4_] is offline

Default WORX Brand ?

"rbowman" wrote in message On 06/19/2016 10:15 AM,
Phil Kangas wrote:
This spring I wanted a new battery for my Harley.
I wanted a YUASA YHD-12 part no. m22h12. No one
in the parts stores had it. Went to a shop dealing
with
recreational vehicles and they could get one. Ok,
when
it came in it was an Interstate battery.

What golden oldie do you have?

I have a '70 FLH Electra Glide with an S&S 84" stroker
motor. Tranny redone with Andrews gears and shafts.
SuperTrapp exhaust.
Phil k.

A few years ago I needed a battery and
went to the Harley dealer. They said they would have
to order it. Considering the 20 series batteries are
used in Sportsters and many Dynas I figured they had
finally become strictly a boutique. I bought one from
O'Reilly's that lasted several years.

This time around, straight to Amazon. The Yuasa was
sitting on my deck in two days, ready to be filled
and charged.