Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WORX Brand ?

rbowman wrote:
On 06/19/2016 10:15 AM, Phil Kangas wrote:
This spring I wanted a new battery for my Harley.
I wanted a YUASA YHD-12 part no. m22h12. No one
in the parts stores had it. Went to a shop dealing with
recreational vehicles and they could get one. Ok, when
it came in it was an Interstate battery.

What golden oldie do you have? A few years ago I needed a battery and
went to the Harley dealer. They said they would have to order it.
Considering the 20 series batteries are used in Sportsters and many
Dynas I figured they had finally become strictly a boutique. I bought
one from O'Reilly's that lasted several years.

This time around, straight to Amazon. The Yuasa was sitting on my deck
in two days, ready to be filled and charged.

I've been buying DEKA batrteries for my bikes . Made in USA "with USA and
imported materials" . Got a 14L sitting right here for the '09 Sporty trike
we just got for the wife .

--
Snag