Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default WORX Brand ?

On 06/19/2016 10:15 AM, Phil Kangas wrote:
This spring I wanted a new battery for my Harley.
I wanted a YUASA YHD-12 part no. m22h12. No one
in the parts stores had it. Went to a shop dealing with
recreational vehicles and they could get one. Ok, when
it came in it was an Interstate battery.

What golden oldie do you have? A few years ago I needed a battery and
went to the Harley dealer. They said they would have to order it.
Considering the 20 series batteries are used in Sportsters and many
Dynas I figured they had finally become strictly a boutique. I bought
one from O'Reilly's that lasted several years.

This time around, straight to Amazon. The Yuasa was sitting on my deck
in two days, ready to be filled and charged.