Posted to alt.home.repair
dangerous dan dangerous dan is offline

Default Should Pope Francis resign?

Dean wrote:
On 6/19/16 7:30 AM, bob haller wrote:
On Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 7:05:11 AM UTC-4, dangerous dan wrote:
wrote:
He could run as hillary's VP?
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...ml?intcmp=hpff

He and Hillary are both deluded and delusional so they would be great running mates.

Jesus Christ please don't let Hillary win the election and become president.

god dont lettrump win! he will start a world war

I think the best commentary I've seen on the presumptive
candidates was a cartoon showing Uncle Sam sitting with his elbows on a
table and his face in his hands. HRC and Trump were at either side.

Here's a link to that picture.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5olk6b3eb...6_low.jpg?dl=0

I'm voting for Trump, he's got to be better than Hillary.

A German Shepard would be better than Hillary.

Donald Duck would be better than Hillary. etc, etc, etc.......