Posted to alt.home.repair
Wally Gator Wally Gator is offline

Default Chain Saw: Which To Purchase ?

On 06/17/2016 09:36 PM, dangerous dan wrote:
One year after Christmas I was taking down decorations and asked myself that very question. I told myself, you don't need no stinking stepladder. I climbed on the couch, and while balancing on the arm and back, suddenly found myself falling backwards
on top of the coffee table. As I was falling the thought crossed my mind, is this how I'm going to die? It wasn't very bad, I limped around for a few days and got over it. Now I get the stepladder out for even minor projects.

Sue the sofa manufacturer. They should have put warning labels on the arm rests.