Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default 2.4GHz video sending

I wonder if anyone ever checks these and in fact what the out of band
frequencies are allocated to. All I do know is that there are now so many
items in the band that you can hardly use wifi very far at allany more as
the back channel from the device is swamped by the interference from all the
others in an area.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Capitol wrote:

when I checked the transmission frequency of the transmitter that it
was putting out 3.69GHz, which I believe is outside the 2,4GHz band.
I checked the frequency counter with another sender operating on
channel 1 and came up with 4.1GHz, which is in the right ball park.

Neither of them are remotely close to the 2.4GHz or 5.8GHz sanctioned ISM
bands, grey imports using "dodgy" frequencies?