Posted to alt.home.repair
Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney is offline

Default Chain Saw: Which To Purchase ?

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message ...
On 6/17/2016 3:53 PM, Frank wrote:

I worked with a guy that used a circular saw for pruning small branches
and it came down on his thigh. He nearly bled to death.

Also had a 75 year old neighbor that was downing a partially fallen tree
and it fell on him, killing him.

Another 81 year old neighbor fell off his roof and lost teeth.

Us elderly should be cautious about these things.

While I enjoy a lot of DIY, as I get older for some projects I find it
is easier and safer to write a check.

Right. "A man's got to know his limitations." - Dirty Harry Callahan