Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Allread[_2_] Mark Allread[_2_] is offline

Default Trade agreements

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 14:46:15 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 17/06/16 14:38, Mark Allread wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 14:24:04 +0100, Robin wrote:

Eg a quick look at the map at

http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/html/149622.htm

will show the *EU* does not have "trade deals" in force with the USA,
NZ, Australia, China or India. But it is more advanced than the UK
since we can't do owt separate from the EU.

Oh, the source? Right, its the Vote Leave campaign literature.

Are you serious? That is an official EU website!

What are you saying? That the EU supports the point made by the Vote
Leave literature and you don't like that?

I was referencing the Vote Leave document.