Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Trade agreements

On Friday, 17 June 2016 14:07:09 UTC+1, Adrian wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 06:17:33 -0500, Mark Allread wrote:

I just picked up a snippet of information showing that those who said
the UK is already negotiating its own trade deals is wrong as we aren't
allowed to do so whilst in the EU.

Correct. And that's been the situation since we joined the common market
in 1973.

This means that we currently have no trade deal with USA, NZ, Australia,
China or India to name but a few.

The EU has no trade deal with the USA - that's what TTIP will be.

I can go into the Apple store in stratford 'city' and by a computer.

I'm not into cars but I'mm pretty sure I could buy a car made in the USA.

The EU has no trade deal with Australia or NZ - last year, there was an
announcement that discussion towards one would be starting in 2017.

So no boomerans until, no fosters lager :-@ then how will we survive.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...g-to-australia

Contact a UKTI Australia export adviser for a free consultation if youre interested in exporting to Australia.

why don't they say "No chance you ****wit if you live in the UK..
"Over 1,000 British businesses operate in Australia, including well-known companies like BP, HSBC, Virgin, British Airways and BT, as well as hundreds of small and medium sized companies. Australia is ranked by the World Bank as the 10th easiest country in which to do business. You can set up a new business in Australia within 2 days."

Now you tell us why it takes 2+ YEARS for a trade deal with the EU

The EU has no trade deal with China - this year, there's been some
discussion about starting to think about one.

we have about 80 chineses research studetns about one a week get's their PHD from us at this moment in time.