Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default The PURPOSE of alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 13:51:47 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

I stick around. I am an old man and enjoy the postings of other old
men. Some day, you will be old too.

Three Old Men

Three old men are talking about their aches, pains and bodily
functions.

The 70 year old man says, "I have this problem. I wake up every
morning at seven and it takes me twenty minutes to pee."

The 80 year old man says, "My case is worse. I get up at eight and I
sit there and grunt and groan for half an hour before I finally have a
bowel movement."

The 90 year old man says, "At seven I pee like a horse, and at eight I
crap like a cow."

So what's your problem?" ask the others.

"I don't wake up until nine!"