Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Sterling prices.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

On 15/06/16 10:18, tim... wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 15/06/16 09:03, Nightjar wrote:
On 15-Jun-16 8:44 AM, dennis@home wrote:
Are sterling prices falling because we might vote leave

Yes.

No.

In fact sterling has been rising steadily in step with the swing
towards brexit...

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/im...buryjune-7.PNG

So its just another remainer lie, really.

and if so why do
leavers keep saying it will go up if we leave?

I refer you to Mandy Rice Davies.

...to understand every utterance of the remainers.

And that is fundamentally what the team on Sky News said after
Alsitair Darling had woffled his way through some kind of doom and
gloom forecast.

Only if you understand that a whole political class and their gravy
train riders' very existence is threatened by this referendum, can
you realise exactly how far the public sector troughers will go in
lies and deception to preserve the status quo.

I couldn't believe Osbourne this morning on Today. His position
essentially seems to be that they offered a referendum while having no
plan as to what to do in the event of an exit vote. So now at the last
minute (just in time for polling day) comes this threat of an
emergency
budget to deal with it.

Anyone with any sense knows that if there is a Leave vote Osbourne is
toast and won't be presenting Government anything.

Osborne. No 'U' in it.

Well I don't know that for sure either.

The government is still the government. Until we have an election. And I
don't think even her High Queenness can dissolve parliament without at
least a vote of no confidence.

FTAOD

I am not suggesting that the Government will fall but that Cameroon and,
as a consequence Osborne with him, will resign PDQ in the event of a
Leave vote.

they have invested to much political capital in Remain to do anything
else

Bet it doesnt happen like that.

When Salmond resigned that was very unusual indeed in that situation.

But there are circumstances where the incumbent PM has resigned to be
replaced by another from their party. In my adulthood, Wilson did it,
Thatcher did it and Blair did it

Though we have never had a situation like this before where the governing
party have, in effect, asked the electorate for a vote of confidence mid
term without actually resigning first.

But it is (now) normal for a party leader to resign if they lose an election
(even if they were expected to lose it), and IMHO this is no different from
that

tim