Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Buffalo[_3_] Buffalo[_3_] is offline

Default Black Lives Matter Pasadena Organizer Convicted of FebG9ueSDigJhMeW5jaGluZ+KAmSBDaGFyZ2U

"Aardvark" wrote in message ...

SeaNymph Wrote in message:
On 6/3/2016 3:09 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
WOOT!!

Now that is Awesome....LOL

http://www.pasadenanow.com/main/blac.../#.V1C56ZErI2x

I'm still hoping someone can explain to me why black lives matter more
than any other lives. I'll not be holding my breath waiting for that.

All lives matter, SN. None more than any other.

To me, my life matters more to me than your life matters to me.
According to race or color or religion, I agree.

--
Buffalo