Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Sterling prices.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
tim... wrote:
Anyone who seriously believes Dave was given a hard time in
attempting to renegotiate the UK's terms has seen nothing yet. There
will be two or three years of this with the UK suffering one
humilation after another.

At the end of the day we can simply walk away with "no deal".

The negotiation phase is to help the rest of the countries avoid any bad
effects of us leaving. If they don't offer us something in return for
that we don't have to accept it.

we don't have to suffer any humiliation.

Oh but we will, if we leave.

We'll see...

All those manufacturers and banks etc who
base here mainly because we're in the EU.

That isnt humiliation, that's their problem.