Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sterling prices.

In article ,
Mark Allread wrote:
"India invests more in the UK than the rest of the European Union
combined [1]. In 2014-15 India emerged as Britain‘s third biggest job
creator, creating 7,730 new jobs, with investments from India
increasing by 65% making it the third largest source of foreign direct
investment (FDI) [2]."

Oh, so we are now going to rely on India to bail us out? What happens
when the EU strikes a better deal and can also buy the raw materials at
more advantageous prices than we can?

And India invests in the UK mainly because it gives free access to the EU.
A large market for Jaguar and Land Rover, etc. Loose that free access, and
they might as well manufacture in India - or move to an EU country.

So basically all we need to so is to partner up with India and the EU
can go **** itself.

Tut tut, such language - it almost made me blush. Why do you find it
necessary to descend to such levels and why your obsession with female
genitalia (evidenced elsewhere)? It just makes you look like a child
who thinks it is big and clever to go round shouting 'Poo!'

--
*I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.