Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Thus spake a kipper...

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
According to Daily Politics, our net contribution of £10 Billion is the
equivalent of a 7% tariff on our exports to the EU. However we have
imported about 3 million from mostly poorer EU countries who either
send money back home, or they start have kids here which means what
ever little tax they pay is massively outweighed by the tax-credits,
housing benefit, free education (£65,000 per child) and free NHS.

I just love the idea of free education and free NHS. Wonder who pays for
it? I'd just like to say thanks to them. Is it some massively rich
benefactor like Donald trump?

That's why the cost of the 'free' education, per child is shown in
brackets. A couple with just 2 kids would need a family income that, if
earned by one person would put them just into higher rate tax. have
move kids, or earn less (and most DO earn less) and that family is
being subsidised by other taxpayers, mostly the top 25% of
private-sector taxpayers, and still a heck of a lot of borrowing (some
£75 Billion per year) to make up the gap between tax receipts and spending.

So that means future generations of private sector taxpayers are going
to get a nasty surprise at some point.

Andrew Neil challenged Dianne Abbott on 'This Week' about 18 months ago
and she admitted that you cannot tell the voters the truth (about public
spending) because they wouldn't like it and might vote for someone else
(who is content to lie).