Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default SAUDI ARABIA HAS FUNDED 20% OF HILLARY'S PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN,SAUDI CROWN PRINCE CLAIMS...

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 7:57:42 AM UTC-4, SeaNymph wrote:
On 6/15/2016 5:46 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-prince-claims

This is Clinton we're talking about. She cares nothing for the law.

Interesting and I hope someone follows up on it. I have a friend of a friend
in Paris and she says that there have been fundraisers in Paris for Hillary.
I presume this must be for PACs supporting Hillary? A candidate can't
take the money directly. Which just shows another totally useless law.
If Americans new that foreigners, foreign govts were putting money into
US campaigns a lot of them would be up in arms.