Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sterling prices.

On Wednesday, 15 June 2016 13:45:45 UTC+1, Mark Allread wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 11:12:13 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 15/06/16 10:42, GB wrote:
What's the effect of a 30% fall? A fairly massive inflationary kick,
for a start. So, interest rates will go up

No. They will go down.

Interest rate rises cause inflation.

Why do you think we have 'quantitative easing' ? To keep inflation down.

and 30% fall in sterling would make any british export led industry have
a massive leap in profits, if those are booked in sterling.

Pity we won't have any Trade Agreements in place.

I'd like to know why trade agreements take so long and what's involved.

I know what govenerment organisation is about it took over two years for me to get a key cut until I gave up and brought a new padlock.
4+ years to get a door stop (still ongoing).
It's been 2 months or since I asked for the PAT test results, nothing yet.

It doesn;t suprise me it'll take 2-10 years, when it takes 4 years to decide what chocolate is.