Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UK government spending

In article om,
dennis@home wrote:
What's needed is more and better EU directives on vehicle testing, then.

An alternative using the current laws is to pull all the affected cars
up for "random" spot checks and fine the drivers.

I'm pretty certain you'd need a change in the law for that. The standards
for a vehicle already on the road being different to those for selling a
new one.

And I'm surprised you'd find it fair to penalise a driver for what isn't
his fault.

--
*If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.