Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default UK government spending

Adrian wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 21:10:02 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Anyway, wtf does "sovereignty" actually _MEAN_?

It's a term invariably used by those who don't know what it means.

It means the government that we elect, creates our laws and enforces
them, and we decide who comes here and who can take up residence and
or employment. We decide who is a 'refugee'.

Just like now, y'mean?

well no, not like now, since that doesn't happen

Yes, it does.

Here in the UK, we get to vote for both MPs and MEPs.
All law in the UK is enforced by UK judiciary.
The UK has 100% control over who can migrate to the UK.
The UK has 100% control over asylum claims here.

But, apart from that...

I always suspected you suffered from delusions. Keep taking the
remain medicine, it will keep you happy!.