Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default UK government spending

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
Andrew wrote:
On 13/06/2016 21:42, michael adams wrote:

In fact the only people who are really happy with the way
things are going Govt.wise at present are my fellow wrinklies.
Those with private health insurance at least. The Grey Vote.
All former beneficiaries of free university education in their
time, and nowadays courted by both political parties
with triple locked state pensions.

Idiot. Only the top 5% went to University, with full grant, in the
60's and 70's.

Full grant? you must be joking. My grant - because I wasa Scot ands went
to English university was £50 PA.

in the 60-70s that was pretty much a full grant

tim