Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default UK government spending

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 14/06/2016 21:02, Adrian wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 20:52:51 +0100, Andrew wrote:

Anyway, wtf does "sovereignty" actually _MEAN_?

It's a term invariably used by those who don't know what it means.

It means the government that we elect, creates our laws and enforces
them, and we decide who comes here and who can take up residence and or
employment. We decide who is a 'refugee'.

Just like now, y'mean?

Well yes, if someone arrives in the UK and claims refugee status then yes
the UK government decides if they are a refugee.

If they arrive in another country they decide.

If its an EU country they become refugees and that does not entitle them
to free movement within the EU.

They are also illegal if they don't claim refugee status in the first safe
country and the UK can ship them back if it so desires.

There is no issue with refugees despite what harry and TNP claim.

The issue is, that (it is claimed) some countries fast track refugees to
citizen status, and then they do have free movement

I have no idea which counties do this and how fast the "fast track" is

tim