Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default UK government spending

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Adrian wrote
dennis@home wrote

There may be an issue with migrants but then
there may not be depending on who you believe.

But, of course, the UK has 100% control on all non-EU migrants -
who, even after that, are the majority of migration to this country.

That last is far from clear now.

If this referendum goes to the outers, it will be because of immigration.

Yes.

Governments of all colours have said they will 'reduce
it to a trickle' for more years than I can remember.

I don’t believe that with your trickle claim.

But none actually have.

There have in fact been very substantial
changes to what is allowed since the war.

And it's an issue in just about
every other country in the world.

Not really with the major immigrant countrys like
the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc, tho it
is certainly true that some of them like the US has
chosen to accept rather fewer than they used to.

The only way real to stop it is for us to have a poorer standard
of living than the country those wanting to come here from has.

That's wrong. Japan has always been much more restrictive about
who they allow to migrate to their country and their system works
quite well without any need to reduce their standard of living.

What will be fun if we do vote for out is the utter frustration
of those who expect immigrants to be sent home the next day

**** all want anything like that. UKIP certainly doesn’t.

- and no more to come.

**** all want anything like that. UKIP certainly doesn’t.

Even UKIP just wants to be selective about who is allowed
to come, basically those that benefit Britain because not
enough of the locals can do that work or choose not to.